Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Love Letter from The 6 Princes

Another idea from me BUAHAHA...

Hello Goh,

We are your husband KKX, Tiox, YamXian, Jacx, Chin Xun Hern and LDX
We would like to express our feelings for you. This is because we have been loving you for years, especially KKX, LDX and Jacx. Three of us have been admiring you since primary school.
I, KKX was always changing girlfriends just to get your attention.
Hi, I am LDX. Although I have a lot of girlfriends, my heart is still yours. I kissed your picture every night before I sleep.
Yolo, I am Jacx. Tbh, I have been secretly admiring you since we were classmates. Unfortunately, you changed class in the following year.  Haih, I missed you so much. I would like to thank God for meeting you again at SMKBPJB! Now, I am planning to woo you!! Do you understand woo? You may check with my new friend Beng Hui :)
Hello, although I just met you for few hours but I have already fallen in love with you madly. I would like to teach you to drive a car. I was so sad when I heard you failed your road test. Did you know I almost cry?? Yeah, I am Chin Xun Hern!!
Yo! Its Tiox here! I would like to tell you that the question I asked your sis during the lantern festival is serious. I always wanted you to be my girlfriend. The reason I date with Xean is to approach you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment