Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year Eve

Had a weird dream yesterday...
IT IS JUST A DREAM PLS!

I was in a school, talking to a bunch of people.
We were discussing about the wars between concubines in the palace and who 高攀 another person when they're married -.-
The classes became the palace of concubines...
After that, we headed to a place for assembly. Siow suddenly appeared and we walked together just like classmates when we used to be during our school life.
There were so many people at the hall and we were squeezing between everyone to find a place.
The moment I saw Jack sitting on the floor, I was so excited...
*Excited because it was the first time Jack in my dream, maybe there was once but I can't remember... ps: siow also first time in your dream, dun ignore him too HAHA
I turned and wanna tell Siow about Jack and Siow was also going to tell me that he saw him too.
Our lips accidentally brushed each others..and he told me "We almost kissed... "
I was like...'OMG I wished we'd kissed though...WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS!!'
And it happened in front of Jack...-.-
I was so scared that he saw us and we fled.
Then, the scene changed to a hotel.
I think I was going to the Theme Park and suddenly someone stopped me.
It was my schoolmate, Mr Lee.
He asked me the directions to go to the lift of his hotel room.
It was so weird for me so I just simply gave him the directions and... FLED AGAIN.
LOL WHAT A WEIRD DREAM

So today's the last day of 2015.
I am definitely not happy about it :(
It means I have been separated with my beloved BFFS for a year.
The reason I felt sad is because our timetables are so mixed up thus we can't have a gathering with full attendance. Everyone is so busy with their studies. Sigh
PLUS I have been not seeing Jack for 10 months! Other from visiting his FB profile :((
Okay...27 more minutes to another doomed year!
Happy (?) New Year! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment